We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of Princess Salad
- Lettuce leaves 1 beam.
- Beans 1 stack.
- Tomato 3 pcs.
- Cucumber (fresh) 2 pcs.
- Avocado 1 pc.
- Shrimp 200 g
- Salt (and pepper, to taste) to taste
- Corn (canned) 1 ban.
- Sauce (salsa, to taste) to taste
- Hard cheese (grated) 100 g.
- Main ingredients: Shrimp, Tomato, Salad
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Mixing bowl., Cutting board., Saucepan, Knife., Spoon.
Cooking Princess Salad:
Step 1: Cook the beans.We begin to prepare the salad in the evening, since beans require a lot of time to soak. To do this, pour our beans into a pan and fill it with cold water. During the night, the beans are saturated with water and in the morning we quickly boil it over low heat. It takes about hours of time. Shrimps are better to buy already peeled. So with them there will be less trouble. Since almost all shrimp are sold frozen, we need to defrost them and rinse thoroughly under running water. Let them dry a little and sprinkle them with lemon juice. We will not boil them, since peeled shrimp are sold ready-made. Halves of lemon, I think, will be enough.
Step 2: Prepare the components.Now let's get some lettuce. Wash them thoroughly under running water. Let’s dry a little. Further we tear lettuce leaves with our hands into small pieces of about 4 by 4 centimeters. We cut into small cubes tomatoes and cucumbers. We clean the avocado with a knife from the skin and remove the stone. Cut, like tomatoes, into small cubes. Sprinkle the remaining half of the lemon on top of the avocado.
Step 3: Add the salad.So, all the components of the salad are ready, you can start to stack it. Lay the lettuce leaves on the dish with the first layer. Next, we will go a mixture of corn and beans, which we slightly salt and pepper on top. The third layer is chopped tomatoes and cucumbers. Then avocado and grated cheese. You may ask, what about salad dressing? And here it came to refueling. Lubricate our salad with salsa sauce on top. We lay the shrimp in the last layer, creating a fancy pattern from them.
Step 4: Serve Princess Salad.such a salad will diversify your dinner, lunch or the arrival of guests. When laying on a plate, make sure that all layers of lettuce are captured. Only in this case you will feel the full depth of taste. Enjoy your meal!
- - Leaves of salad should never be cut with a knife or scissors! Only tear! When sliced, the salad begins to darken, releases bitter juice and becomes hard. Here is such a magic.
- - If you bought an unripe avocado, then put it in a bag with apples or pears for a couple of days. These fruits secrete a substance that promotes ripening.
- - So that the avocado does not darken from contact with the air, it is necessary to sprinkle it with lemon juice.