Chicken breast, washed and cleaned, dried with paper towels and cut into cubes / strips. Mix the oil with salt, pepper and sugar, add the chicken pieces, mix and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
For the dough: mix flour, starch, salt, baking powder. Add the egg, oil and mix with a pear type. Gradually add water while stirring until you reach the consistency of the pancake batter. Set aside and let the dough calm down and the chicken marinate.
After the time has elapsed, heat the palm oil in a wok pan. We take each piece of chicken, put it in the dough and fry it in oil until it turns brown on both sides. We take them out on absorbent napkins. After frying all the chicken "donuts", pour the oil from the pan, put the pre-mixed ingredients for the sauce in the wok, put it on the fire to heat up and pass the "donuts" through the hot sauce. I served it with rice with vegetables, but it goes just as well with plain rice or noodles. You're welcome!!
How to prepare chicken steak with honey and lemon
- Wash the chicken well, cut it into small bites evenly with the knife, place it in a bowl and cover with 1 liter of milk . Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Stir in a bowl 8 tablespoons honey and the juice of those 3 lemons.
- Stir in another bowl ½ teaspoon paprika, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon thyme, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon white pepper.
- Preheat the oven. Cover an oven tray with baking sheet and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Cut 4 cloves of garlic into smaller pieces so that they can be inserted into the chicken notches.
- Remove the chicken from the milk and place the garlic in the notches, distributing it evenly.
- Grease the chicken on the outside and inside with ½ of the mixture of honey and lemon juice, then sprinkle with the spice mix.
- Put the chicken with honey and lemon in the pan and put it in the preheated oven at 220 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes.
- During the 60 minutes, check once every 15 minutes and grease the chicken with honey and lemon juice when it dries or you think it is necessary.
- Keep 2 tablespoons of honey with lemon juice for the finish. After removing the chicken from the oven, give it an enviable luster with a brush.
- Place the star in the middle of the Christmas table and enjoy with your loved ones.
Chef's tips for roasting chicken with honey and lemon
- How do you know the chicken is cooked? You can use a meat thermometer. A cooked chicken will have over 75 degrees Celsius inside. You must insert the thermometer into the area of the wings, under the bone that connects them to the housing.
- For this recipe we recommend a sauce with low Greek yogurt and garlic.
- The preparation can be served with various garnishes such as natural potatoes, rice, mashed potatoes, fresh salad, etc.
- Depending on your tastes, you can play with the quantities of ingredients. Add more honey if you want a sweeter taste.
- For extra flavor, place a sprig of rosemary under the chicken and one on top.
- In the last 10 minutes of baking, put a few slices of apples in the pan. They will caramelize and complete the taste of the chicken.
Chicken steak with honey and lemon, for a different Christmas
The Christmas table is traditionally full of goodies and guests. This year you can surprise your family and friends with a chicken with honey and lemon that shines on the table. Who can remain indifferent in front of a golden and appetizing chicken?
The recipe we propose is an easy and healthy one. Preparing and cooking the chicken will not bother you, and the whole process will not take more than 75 minutes.
You have the freedom to improvise and make this dish a personal signature!
CHICKEN LEGS WITH MUSTARD AND HONEY I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared CHICKEN LEGS WITH MUSTARD AND HONEY. It is a delicious recipe, the legs are caramelized and juicy. You can serve them with puree, salads, porridge or anything you want. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you to continue to have a tasty day and good appetite!
- 1 kg. - chicken legs (6 pieces)
- 3 tablespoons - suitable mustard hot
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 & # 8211 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon - liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon - cornstarch
- The peel of a lemon
- ½ teaspoon - salt
- Black pepper
Method of preparation:
- Put the honey, mustard, oil, starch in a large bowl, grate the peel of a lemon and the garlic cloves. Season with salt, black pepper and mix well. Add the prawns to the bowl and cover with the prepared sauce.
- Take a baking tray lined with anti-stick baking sheet, arrange the chicken legs in it and cover them with the remaining sauce. Bake at 180 degrees C for 25 minutes. Then take them out of the oven, turn them on the other side and put them in the oven for another 20 minutes or until they brown and caramelize nicely.
- Serve the prawns with leaf salad, mashed potatoes or whatever you want. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
If you like it, share it with your friends!
For the chicken steak:
1 tablespoon vegeta tip
1 tablespoon top paprika
Pepper to taste
2 tablespoons honey
For quince sauce:
3 large quinces
1 liter of water
10 tablespoons caster sugar
1 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoons oil
5 tablespoons flour
Method of preparation:
We take the chicken, clean it and wash it, cut it into pieces and put it in a bowl. Season the chicken with vegeta, paprika and pepper, add a little oil and start kneading it by hand so that we embalm each piece of chicken with the added ingredients.
Put enough oil in a pan to grease the pan.
Put the chicken pieces in the pan and put the pan in the oven for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, take the tray out of the oven, turn the pieces of chicken on the other side and grease them with honey, then put the tray back in the oven for another 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn the chicken pieces over again, grease them on the other side with honey and leave them for another 10 minutes, then take the steak out of the oven.
We wash the quinces, peel them, remove the stalks and cut them into slices.
Put oil in a pan, let it heat and add the quince slices so that they do not overlap. Let the slices fry until golden brown, both on one side and the other - BE CAREFUL not to burn them. After they are fried, we put them in a strainer to drain.
In a bowl put 1l of water, add 10 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt.
We take a pan, we put in it 5 tablespoons of hot oil.
Add 5 tablespoons of flour and mix together until slightly browned.
Add the water in which we put the sugar and salt and mix again without stopping, until the sauce starts to bind, becoming creamy.
Then add the fried quince slices and mix lightly. Leave everything on the fire for another 3 minutes. You can also add a little lamiae juice if you prefer a little sour. The sauce is delicious, along with the chicken steak with honey above.
Chinese noodles - Lo Mein
The easiest lo mein you'll ever do in 15 minutes. Lo Mein is a recipe with super tasty Chinese noodles and lots of vegetables. It is much faster, tastier and healthier than the one you would order from fast food. Enjoy!
About 3-4 servings
Total preparation time: 25 minutes
1 tablespoon oil
2 cloves minced garlic
2 cups of mushrooms, sliced
1 red bell pepper, chopped into thin slices
1 carrot, chopped into thin slices
1/2 cup peas
3 cups baby spinach
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons brown / white sugar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon Sriracha
Method of preparation:
In a small bowl, combine together the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and Sriracha. Set aside the sauce. In a large pot, cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package. When they are ready, they drain well. Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper and carrot. Stir frequently for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Mix the peas and spinach until the spinach has withered or for 3-4 minutes. Mix the noodles and the sauce prepared by you and mix gently. Serve immediately. Good appetite!
Beef with honey and sesame
Like most Chinese dishes, the combination of sweet and savory is not for everyone, but the recipe is ideal for lovers of such foods who want to have them at hand at any time.
Chicken breast with sesame
This week I promise only light things, this weekend I was gone and I ate quite consistently. The recipe below is very simple and tasty, effective for guests and more.
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- approx 200g sesame
- salt, pepper, paprika, a little lemon juice
Cut the chest into strips the thickness of a finger, then season them with salt, pepper, paprika and sprinkle with a little lemon juice. Let it cool for 30 minutes, then put 3-4 tablespoons of efaina in a bag, add the strips, twist the end of the bag and shake well, so the pieces of chicken will be covered everywhere with flour.
Beat the eggs lightly and then pass a piece of chicken through the egg, sesame and fry over medium heat. Be careful not to overheat the oil, otherwise the sesame will burn. You can see in the picture that I also fried them a little harder.
Serve some hot :), the rest with salad.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
- Honey (45 ml)
- Soy Sauces (15 ml)
- Lemon set (1)
- Chopped garlic cloves (2)
- Boneless thighs (4)
- Salt to taste
- Lemon slices (decoration)
Required time: 1 hour and 15 minutes.
To prepare this recipe, it will take about an hour to prepare and 15 minutes in the fryer.
- Mix together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and chopped garlic. Stir until you get a uniform sauce.
Dip your thighs in the sauce and cover completely. Let them marinate for less than an hour in the refrigerator.
Once ready, place the chicken thighs in the basket and cook at 195 degrees for 15 minutes.
For their presentation, you can decorate them with a few slices of lemon and chopped parsley. You can also sprinkle some honey on them.
Simple, right? The only complication of this recipe is that you will need at least an hour to marinate well chicken thighs. Another detail to consider is to spray the thighs with the sauce again 10 minutes after placing them in the basket.
Despite these two observations, it is a very simple recipe to make with ingredients that are very easy to find. the end result with a sweet-bitter touch is the bomb and is a great option to innovate with your chicken recipes.
Video: SESAME CHICKEN. HONEY SESAME CHICKEN. HOW TO MAKE SESAME CHICKEN. ASIAN FLAVOURS (November 2021).