Ingredients for making yolk sauce
- Chicken egg yolks 3 pieces.
- Natural yogurt 1 pack (130 gr.).
- Mustard 1 teaspoon.
- Sea salt 1 teaspoon
- Brown sugar 1 tsp
- Spice "Curry", freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Yogurt
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Whisk, Spoon, Pan small, Pan large, Cooker, Gravy boat
Preparation of yolk sauce:
Step 1: prepare a water bath.Take two pots, large and small. The small one should be tidied up into the big one. Pour water into the first pan, so that the bottom of the second pan drops into the water. Put the pot of water on the medium heat of the stove, bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
Step 2: prepare the yolks.In a small saucepan, put the yolks and beat them with a whisk with sugar and salt.
Step 3: prepare the yolk sauce.We put the pan with the yolks in a water bath, whisk the yolks constantly with a whisk. Add natural yogurt in a small stream while continuing to whisk. After you have introduced all the yogurt, add the mustard with a whisk. Across 5 minuteswhen the mass thickens to the consistency of a thick mayonnaise, remove the pan from the water bath and pour into the gravy boat. In the finished sauce we mix with a spoon of Curry spice and freshly ground pepper.
Step 4: serve the yolk sauce.Serve "Yolk" hot to any vegetable dishes. Enjoy your meal!
- - Do not spare the spices in the sauce, as they give the sauce a beautiful look and saturate it with a spicy taste. You can also add mustard seeds and ginger juice to the finished sauce.
- - Yogurt gives sourness to the sauce, so do not add vinegar or citric acid.
- - If you want to keep the sauce hot for several hours, then leave it in a saucepan covered with a lid in a water bath.