We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Lace Pancakes
- Milk (any fat content) 200 ml.
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Premium wheat flour 40-50 gr.
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Sieve, Tablespoon, Whisk, Plastic bottle with a lid, Frying pan, Shovel
Cooking Lace Pancakes:
Step 1: Knead the dough.In warm milk, add eggs, salt, sugar and beat with a whisk or a fork. Sift the flour through a sieve and begin to carefully pour it into the mixture. We monitor the consistency - if the dough is a little liquid, add more flour, if there is too much flour and the dough has thickened - dilute it with water. Knead the dough thoroughly to form homogeneous consistencyand without lumps. Last, add vegetable oil to the dough and mix everything again.
Step 2: Fry the pancakes.We take a cover from a plastic bottle and make a hole in it with a diameter 2-3 mm (can be made with a clove). Pour the dough into a clean, dry bottle, twist the lid - now everything is ready for baking! We heat the pan over medium heat, grease it with vegetable oil - make sure that the oil covers the entire surface of the pan, if the dough sticks, the pattern may be damaged. Now the most interesting thing is that we draw patterns with a dough in a frying pan. Show your imagination! You can bake heart pancakes, snowflakes, cobwebs and so on. But note that you need to pour the dough into the pan fast enoughso that they do not have time to burn. Frying a pancake on one side, gently pick it up with a spatula and turn it carefully so as not to tear the pattern. We put the finished pancakes on a paper towel, which absorbs excess oil.
Step 3: Serve the lace pancakes.Serve pancakes to the table with jam, condensed milk, honey. If you wish, you can sprinkle the finished pancakes with powdered sugar. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can use a frying pan with a non-stick coating - it is easier to turn pancakes on it than on a regular one, in addition, it does not require lubrication with vegetable oil.
- - Ready pancakes can be greased with a piece of butter for an even more delicate taste.
- - You can take another recipe for making pancake dough.
- - Instead of a plastic bottle, you can take a ketchup bottle or other similar bottle with a hole already prepared on the lid.
- - If you want to make lace spring rolls, then put a piece of lettuce on the pancake. We spread any filling on it (minced meat, cheese with ham, mushrooms, etc.) and carefully wrap the pancake with a straw.