Ingredients for Cooking Chopped Beef Steak
- Beef 700 gr.
- Domestic beef fat 100 gr.
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Milk (any fat content) 40 ml.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Greens to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Kitchen Knife, Chopping Board, Bowl, Frying Pan
Preparation of minced beef steak:
Step 1: Make Minced MeatWe wash a piece of meat and use a knife to cut off the coarse film and tendons, if any. We cut the prepared meat into thin plates, which, in turn, we cut into strips, and grind the strips into small pieces. Then chop meat with an additional knife 5 minutes. The result is minced manually chopped. We do the same with beef fat. Peel the onion and garlic and cut into small cubes. Stir the prepared minced meat with chopped lard, onions and garlic. Break the egg into the minced meat, pour and mix thoroughly. Then mince the pepper and salt, add spices and mix again. Now you need to beat the mince. To do this, take it in hand and throw it with force into a bowl. Repeat this three times. We do this so that the minced meat is compacted and does not fall apart during frying.
Step 2: Grill the steak.From the minced meat we form steaks. They should be round in shape and have a thickness of about 1.5 cm To prevent the meat from sticking, moisten your hands with cold water from time to time. We heat the pan, grease it with vegetable oil and lay out the steaks. Fry them over medium heat. After the steak is fried on one side, gently turn it over to the other side with a spatula. On average, one side is fried 10 minutes. Make sure that the fire is not strong, otherwise the steak will be fried on the outside and will remain moist inside.
Step 3: Serve the chopped steak.Serve the steak hot, sprinkled with herbs, with any side dish and sauces. Enjoy your meal!
- - Traditionally, the steaks are cooked from beef, but you can take pork if you wish.
- - If you do not have time to chop meat manually, you can crank the meat and fat in a meat grinder.
- - If the steaks are large, fry them on both sides over medium heat, then reduce heat to low and fry until cooked.
- - Unfried steaks with slightly pinkish meat are especially popular. But you need to make them only from the freshest meat, of which you are sure.