Ingredients for the preparation of mincemeat "Odessa"
- salted herring fillet 0.5 kg
- onion 100 grams
- apples (green) 100-150 grams
- cold butter 100 grams
- wheat loaf without peel 100 grams
- table vinegar 3-% 50 grams
- ground black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:knife, cutting board, meat grinder, plate - herring
Cooking fordsmak "Odessa":
Step 1: cut the herring.We take the herring fillet and remove any bones that are caught, then cut into pieces of any size and pass through a small meat grinder.
Step 2: prepare the apple, onion.Peel and finely chop the onion. We peel the peel from the apple and also chop it smaller, combine with the onion. Peel the baton, take the pulp, soak it in boiled warm water and add to the apple and onion, put the oil in the same place. The resulting mass, pass through a meat grinder, pepper and mix.
Step 3: serve the Odessa forshmak.We mix the minced meat from the herring with the obtained minced meat from apples, onions and long loaf, mix and put it into the herring. Season with vinegar and mincemeat is ready! Enjoy your meal!
- - instead of apples, some add cream cheese, or as a supplement;
- - if the herring is very salted, it can be soaked in milk;
- - instead of bread, you can use walnuts;
- - Forshmak as a snack is better to spread on bread.