Ingredients for the preparation of river perch in brine
- Perch 3 pcs.
- Water 3 l.
- Onions 1 pc.
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Dill seeds 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Black peppercorns 1 teaspoon
- Salt 3 tbsp. spoons (with a slide)
- Bay leaf 1 pc.
- Main ingredients perch
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen Knife, Saucepan, Tablespoon
Preparation of river perch in brine:
Step 1: Cook the brine.We boil the water in a suitable pan (large enough to completely accommodate perches there). Add salt to the water and taste it - the brine should be quite salty. While the water is boiling, peel the onion from the husk, also peel the cloves of garlic. We leave the onion whole, garlic crush garlic. In boiling water, we throw a bulb, crushed garlic, seeds or whole dill umbrellas, bay leaves and peppercorns. Cook brine 5 minutes.
Step 2: Boil the perch in brine.At the perch, we carefully tear out the gills. Behind the gills, the rest of the unnecessary insides should reach and stand out. We wash the perch under cold running water and put the whole in brine. Cook perch 10 minutes, turn off the stove, close the pan with a lid and let the fish brew in brine 10 minutes. After this perch we take out and cool.
Step 3: We serve river perch in brine.We cut the finished perch into portioned portions and serve with boiled potatoes, sprinkled with butter and sprinkled with herbs. Enjoy your meal!
- - Salt is preferably used stone or sea.
- - In this recipe, the perch is prepared in its entirety, but if you wish, you can cut it: gut the insides, cut the fins, clean them from scales, cut them into pieces and remove the bones.
- - Perch in brine can be additionally pickled after cooking: put the fillet of perch in a jar, layering it with onion rings, and add vegetable oil.
- - Pike, cod, hake and sturgeon are also cooked in brine.
- - You can also put cucumbers, carrots, cucumber pickles, parsley, etc. in the brine.