Ingredients for Making Mussels with Mayonnaise
- Mussels (green or black) 20 pcs.
- Mayonnaise 6 tablespoons
- Cheese (hard) 150 gr.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Main ingredientsMussels and scallops
- Serving 8 servings
Inventory:Baking tray, Grater, Spoon, Serving plate
Making mussels with mayonnaise:
Step 1: Cook the mussels with mayonnaise.Set the oven to heat. 180 degrees. Nothing is easier for me than making mussels. The fact is that I buy frozen mussels in a sink (halves), which I then give a little boiling water and wash under cold running water (note that we need mussels only in sinks). After that, dry them with a paper towel, and then shift them onto a baking sheet (sink down). Sprinkle lightly with lemon juice on top (cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice with your hands). Pour each mussel with mayonnaise and sprinkle with grated cheese (I bought Russian cheese, which I had previously grated on a fine grater). And send to bake in the oven 10-15 minutes (until the cheese is browned).
Step 2: Serve the mussels with mayonnaise.Transfer the prepared mussels to a serving dish, on top you can decorate with black caviar and serve on the table as a snack. Ideally they are combined with champagne. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you bought fresh mussels, be sure to wash them well from the sand.
- - Look, do not overdo the mussels in the oven, otherwise they will taste like rubber.
- - If you are afraid that you may be poisoned with mussels, then boil them in salted water first. It is necessary to cook only a few minutes until the wings open. But those mussels that have remained closed must be thrown out.