Ingredients for making mussels with lemon.
- Mussels frozen 0.5 kg.
- Refined vegetable oil 0.5 cups.
- Dried parsley 2 tablespoons.
- Lemon 1 piece.
- Spices for fish 1 teaspoon.
- Salt to taste to taste.
- Main ingredientsMussels and scallops
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Large pot, Colander, Wooden cutting board, Knife, Pike perch, Cooker, Serving plates
Cooking mussels with lemon:
Step 1: Cook the mussels.For this recipe, buy frozen mussels. Them we do not defrost, and immediately put it in the pan, then pour cold water into the pan so that the water covers all our mussels. Then salt and put on a big fire. When the water boils, cook the mussels more 1-2 minutes and put it in a colander.
Step 2: lemon mode.We take our lemon, wash it under cold running water, then on a cutting board with a sharp knife we cut it into two halves, and then divide one half into quarters.
Step 3: pickle the mussels.Now we put all the mussels from the colander into any dishes that are convenient for you, for example, a sudok or a saucepan, pour plenty of water with half a lemon, salt, add spices, mix everything well. Here we add a couple of spoons of dry parsley (you can dry it yourself beforehand, or just use the specially bought seasoning in any supermarket) in a bowl with mussels, add vegetable oil and add quarters of previously cut lemon. Mix everything again and let it brew at least 2 hours. The longer mussels with lemon are pickled with us, the tastier our dish will be.
Step 4: Serve the mussels with lemon.
Step 5: .After the mussels are well infused, they can be laid out in serving portions and served. Enjoy your meal!
- - hot such mussels are perfectly combined with Italian pasta or ordinary boiled rice. Cold - can be a great and slightly savory snack.
- - As a drink for such a dish, we recommend cold beer or dry white wine.
- - You can serve mussels with a special broth. To make this delicious broth, which is served to the mussels in a separate bowl, you should add some dry white wine or dry cider and some flavorings, for example, shallots, chopped garlic, chopped lemon and not large chopped parsley.
- - This dish is high-calorie, but also contains many animal proteins, which will have a good effect on your body and lead to increased muscle building, especially when playing sports. In general, this dish should be included in the diet for weight loss.