We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making crackers
- Bread (rye or Borodino) 1 pc.
- Garlic (spice) 0.5 teaspoon
- Oregano (spice) 0.5 teaspoon
- Bouillon cube (magicians) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Dispenser, Microwave, Bowl, Serving plate
Step 1: Cooking crackers.In general, there is at least two ways to make crackers: water or oil based. The first thing to do in both cases is to cut the bread into small cubes. Note that you should not buy bread that has a sour taste. So, the main difference in both cooking methods, as you probably guessed, is that we will pour in the dispenser: vegetable oil or water:
- dissolve the cube of magicians in warm water and pour the mixture into the dispenser. We chop the sliced bread on a wide dish and spray them with a little water. Salt and mix a little.
- pour vegetable oil into the dispenser and spray it into bread cubes. Sprinkle the top with ground garlic and oregano, then gently mix.
Step 2: Serve the crackers.Rusks cooked in the first way are crispy and crispy. And can be stored for about 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Cooked according to the second method, they turn out soft, and they can be used for cooking, for example pea soup. Such crackers are stored for no more than 3-4 days. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can season the crackers with any seasoning or spices. It will be very tasty with paprika or grilled chicken seasoning.
- - If you do not have a microwave, crackers can be dried in a bare pan. But it is necessary to constantly stir them.
- - If you did not find garlic in seasoning, then use fresh, chopped it with a garlic squeezer.