We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Canned Cucumbers
- Cucumber average 1.5-1.7 kg (this is approximately a three-liter jar)
- Dill (it is best to take umbrellas, but you can also dried stems) to your liking
- Horseradish for a pair of medium leaves on a jar (if the leaves are large, then cut them)
- Garlic 5-6 large cloves per jar
- Cherry leaves no more than 4-5 pcs.
- Blackcurrant leaves 4-5 pcs.
- Salt in a jar 2 tbsp. spoons with a slide
- Sugar on a can of 1 tbsp. spoon with a slide
- 3-4 peas of black pepper to the can
- Tomato brown medium or small 2-3 pcs.
- Vinegar (I use 9 percent) 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Three liter jar, Cutlery
Cooking Canned Cucumbers:
Step 1: Prepare cucumbers and spices.We carefully wash the cucumbers with water, cut the ends on both sides, soak for 4-6 hours in cold water. We will need this so that excess air comes out of the cucumbers. We sterilize jars and lids. Greens for canning with my running water and doused with boiling water.
Step 2: Cooking Canned Cucumbers
Step 3: Serve the canned cucumbers.Most importantly, according to my recipe, cucumbers will never be sour. They will surprise your loved ones with their aroma and crunch. Good appetite!
- - And I want to tell you one secret, with the help of which it is very convenient to measure salt. This can be done with a simple matchbox. For one three-liter jar, you get 3 boxes of sodium chloride without a top.
- - I choose small cucumbers for pickling, preferably fresh, they should be with black thorns. Cucumbers with obviously white spikes are not suitable for preservation - these are usually dessert, perishable varieties suitable for fresh salads. Cans of this type usually explode.
- - Sluggish-looking, "cork" cucumbers are also not suitable for canning. They lay on the counter at the seller for too long.