We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Wheat flour 600 grams
- Flower honey 50 grams
- Sugar 150 grams
- Butter or margarine 100 grams
- 2 eggs
- Baking powder for dough 1-2 teaspoons
- Purified water 50 milliliters
- Medium lemon 1.5 pieces
- Cinnamon spice to taste
- Vanillin spice to taste
- Nutmeg (crumb) to taste
- Main ingredients: Lemon, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Teaspoon, Medium pan, Measuring cup, Hand whisk, Kitchen table, Oven, Kitchen stove, Blender or meat grinder, Rolling pin, Baking paper, Baking tray, Deep plate, Bowl, Pastry brush, Serving dish or vase
Cooking lemon gingerbread:
Step 1: prepare the lemon.To begin with, rinse the lemon well under running water. On a cutting board with a knife, cut the component into small pieces. Attention: when you cut the lemon into small pieces, try to remove the seeds so that later they do not fall into the gingerbread cookies and thereby do not spoil the taste of baking. In order to grind citrus, put the slices in a blender bowl and turn on the turbo mode. Grind the ingredient literally 10 Secondsso that we don’t get lemon porridge. If you don’t have an electric device at hand, do not be discouraged. An excellent substitute for this equipment is a regular meat grinder with a medium grill. Put the finished lemon mixture in a deep plate and set aside for now.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Step 3: prepare lemon gingerbread.
Step 4: serve lemon gingerbread.When the gingerbread cookies are whipped up, we transfer them to a serving dish or a vase and can serve. It is best to savor such pastries with a cup of your favorite tea or you can make citrus compote. I love to cook lemon gingerbread in the cold season, when there is not enough vitamin, sun and good mood! And so, having bitten off a piece of this cookie, the mood immediately rises and the day does not seem so cloudy and gloomy anymore. Good appetite!
- - If you don’t have a pastry brush on hand, then you can use a regular teaspoon. In this case, try to gently pour the baked goods with a small amount of the egg mixture so that it does not leak onto the baking sheet and does not start to burn during the baking process.
- - In general, the lemon gingerbread is not very sweet, so they can be additionally greased with icing or sprinkled with powdered sugar. Also, baking will be very tasty if it is greased with melted chocolate.
- - Pay attention when choosing flour on its grade and brand. Take the flour ingredient only of the highest grade and proven brands, because this component depends on how the cookies turn out.
- - When kneading the dough, add the flour portionwise so that you do not get a very thick dough.
- - In addition to spices such as vanillin and cinnamon, you can add coriander, cardamom, and cloves to your baking to your taste. These seasonings are combined with each other and will improve the taste and aroma of lemon gingerbread.