Whipped Egg and Bean Salad Ingredients
- Green beans 1 kg
- 4 eggs
- Garlic 2-3 prongs
- Butter of the highest grade (any fat content) 50 grams
- Mayonnaise 250 grams or to taste
- Table vinegar 9% 1 teaspoon (for eggs)
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Beans, Garlic, Eggs, Butter
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen table, Knife, Egg knife, Small bowl - 2 pieces, Scissors, Stewpan, Stove, Teaspoon, Sink, Paper kitchen towels, Plate, Large pan, Colander, Cutting board, Deep plate, Skimmer, Frying pan, Kitchen shovel, Tablespoon, Salad Bowl
Making a quick salad of eggs and green beans:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.First put on the kitchen table all the ingredients necessary for the salad. Cut the mass you need from the total amount of butter with a knife and transfer to a small bowl. Peel the garlic and place in a separate bowl. With a package of mayonnaise, cut off the tip with scissors. Place the required number of eggs in a deep saucepan, pour regular running water into it so that it is about the level of eggs by 3 centimeters, and place the container on a stove that is turned on mid-level. Add to water 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of vinegar, these ingredients are needed so that the eggs do not burst during cooking. Cook the chicken eggs in a cool 11 - 12 minutes. Then remove the stewpan from the stove, drain the boiling water and fill the eggs with cold running water. Allow the ingredients to cool completely. Then remove the eggshell, rinse under running water, pat dry with paper towels and place on a plate. At the same time as the eggs, place a large pan half full of ordinary running water on the stove. Turn the temperature of the stove under the pan to maximum, and let the liquid boil. While the water is boiling in a pan, put the green beans in a colander and rinse it under running water from various kinds of contaminants. After leave the beans in a colander for 3 to 4 minutes in order to glass excess moisture and shift to a cutting board. Trim the stalks at the pods, remove the hard vein, cut the legumes into smaller pieces with an approximate length of 5 centimeters and transfer to a deep plate. The preparation of the ingredients will take you no more 14 - 15 minutes.
Step 2: cook the beans.
Step 3: fry the beans.
Step 4: combine all the ingredients and season the salad.Squeeze the garlic cloves through the garlic press into a salad bowl with fried beans. There, with the help of a manual egg knife, chop boiled chicken eggs. Then add the right amount of mayonnaise by squeezing it from the bag into a bowl to all the ingredients. Stir the salad with a tablespoon until smooth, try and if necessary add salt to taste.
Step 5: Serve the hastily-made salad of eggs and green beans.A quick-cooked salad of eggs and green beans is served at room temperature, laid in a salad bowl or in separate deep bowls. A very delicate and easy to prepare salad can be a great snack or a complement to any dish. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - Before cooking, it is advisable to soak the string beans in cold water for 3 to 5 hours. This process softens the beans, which will significantly reduce the cooking time. During soaking oligosaccharides, sugars, which are poorly absorbed by the human body and cause gas formation, come out from legumes.
- - In order to complement the taste and aroma of this salad, you can add spices such as allspice, black pepper, nutmeg or dried and chopped lemongrass leaves.
- - You can season salad not only with mayonnaise, but also with cream, sour cream or vegetable fats.
- - The salad will be more delicious if it is seasoned with homemade mayonnaise.
- - Instead of fresh beans, you can use frozen green beans. Before cooking, you can not defrost it.