We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Whole Roasted Chicken in the Oven
Ingredients for cooking whole baked chicken with aromatic herbs:
- Broiler chicken 1 piece per 1.5 kilograms
- Vegetable oil (refined) 2-3 tablespoons
- Onions 1-2 pieces
- Lemon 1 piece
- Garlic 2-3 prongs
Herbs and spices:
- Thyme half a teaspoon
- Sage half teaspoon
- Oregano half teaspoon
- Rosemary half a teaspoon
- Dried ground parsley, half a teaspoon
- Allspice, ground teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt 1 tablespoon or to taste
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Garlic, Chicken
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife - 2 pieces, Stove, Oven, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Deep bowl, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Deep plate, Non-stick baking dish with a thick bottom, Aluminum food foil, Large flat dish
Cooking whole baked chicken with aromatic herbs:
Step 1: prepare the chicken.This chicken recipe is very simple and easy, but requires a little of your attention. And start with the most important thing with a broiler chicken, if you bought it in a store, then the chicken is already peeled, but if you bought it in the market, there may be small feathers on the carcass that need to be removed. Pry the feathers with a knife and pull them out with a light jerk of your hand. Then get rid of all the insides, remove the kidneys, liver, ventricle and lungs. Now the chicken must be burned so that it does not have thin small hairs. Remove the burner and turn on the stove to its full capacity, gently take the chicken in your hands and turn it in different directions above the fire, so you will singe small hairs on its carcass. After thoroughly rinse the chicken under running water from all kinds of contaminants. Place the carcass on a cutting board and dry it with paper kitchen towels to prevent excess moisture. Leave the chicken on the cutting board for a while and cook the marinade.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.
Step 3: prepare the filling.
Step 4: prepare the chicken for baking.Place the chicken breast-down in a greasy, thick-bottomed non-stick baking dish. 1 tablespoon of fat is enough to lubricate the mold. Lift the upper skin on the carcass near the hips and the tail and grease the meat with a generous portion of the marinade. Now turn the chicken upside down, lift the skin on the chest, grease the meat with marinade and do not forget to treat the chicken with aromatic liquid inside. After stuffing the chicken first with garlic, then onions and lastly with lemon, it will block the hole, and during baking it will give a lot of juice which, flowing into the form, will soften the lower crust of the baked chicken. Lubricate the surface of the chicken with the remaining marinade without missing a single piece, rub the aromatic mixture thoroughly, sparing no effort.
Step 5: bake the chicken.
Step 6: serve the whole baked chicken with aromatic herbs.Chicken baked in the oven with aromatic herbs, served hot whole. If desired, it can be put on the table in the form in which it was baked or laid on a large flat dish. The dish on which the chicken is served can be decorated with greens, lemon or vegetables at your discretion. A side dish to this magnificent dish will suit anyone. It can be vegetables marinated in the same marinade and grilled, it can be baked or boiled potatoes, any salad or boiled rice. Of the aperitifs, white dry or semi-sweet wine is best suited for this dish, but children can relish this yummy with grape or apple juice. Cook with pleasure and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - In this way you can cook not only a whole chicken, you can use chicken breast, thighs, drumstick, wings. But do not forget that smaller pieces of chicken are fried faster than larger ones.
- - Chicken filling in this recipe is not important, you can use any fruits, vegetables, dried fruits, cereals and much more for stuffing.
- - If you are not sure about the quality of your oven and baking dish, then it is better to cook chicken on a vegetable pillow. Put in your mold your beloved, peeled and washed vegetables, fill them with 1/3 water and put stuffed chicken on top of them. Follow the instructions below.
- - Do not forget that for cutting raw and heat-treated products there must be separate cutting boards and knives!