We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making pea soup puree
- Peas (dry) 1 cup (capacity 250 milliliters)
- Onion 1 piece
- Carrot 1 piece
- Bacon 300 grams
- Butter to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Bacon, Onion, Carrot
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Fine mesh colander, Deep bowl, Large pan with lid, Stove, Glass, Skimmer, Deep plate - 3 pieces, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Paper kitchen towels, Tablespoon, Kitchen towel, Hand blender, Ladle
Cooking pea soup puree:
Step 1: prepare the peas.First of all, pour the amount of dried peas into a colander with a fine mesh and rinse under a stream of cold running water from sand and any other contaminants. After we shift the peas into a deep bowl and fill with clean distilled water, that's enough 1,5 - 2 liters. We insist on legumes for 5-6 hours, or leave the peas to soak all night, this will make it even softer, and the soup will naturally cook much faster.
Step 2: cook the peas.
Step 3: prepare the vegetables.
Step 4: preparing a gas station.Turn on the stove to a medium level and put on it a frying pan with the right amount of butter. When the fat warms up, we throw the bacon into it and fry it, stirring with a kitchen spatula, for 3 to 4 minutes until a light coating of golden crust. Then add the onions to the bacon and fry these 2 ingredients. 2 - 3 minutes to the transparency of the vegetable. Then we introduce the carrots and simmer the dressing for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown onion, blush on slices of bacon and soft carrots. We put the pan with the ready-made dressing aside and check whether the peas have softened enough.
Step 5: bring the soup to full readiness.
Step 6: Serve the pea soup puree.This aromatic dish is complemented with fresh bread of any kind. If desired, finely chopped smoked meat is put in it. Sometimes the soup is simply sprinkled with fresh chopped greens of dill, parsley or green onions. And the simplest, but no less tasty option is to pour pea soup with mashed potato sour cream or season with homemade cream. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - The spices indicated in the recipe can be supplemented with any other that are suitable for preparing first or vegetable dishes, for example, dried and chopped onions, bay leaves, savory, cloves, coriander, nutmeg or caraway seeds.
- - If you planned pea soup for lunch, but you don’t have much time to soak it for a long time, then just pour the beans into boiling water, soak the peas in it until the water has cooled, and refill it with hot water for 30 minutes. Then cook the soup according to the instructions.
- - At will, you can prepare pea soup puree on a vegetable broth or any kind of broth.
- - Dressing can be added after grinding pea mass, then bring the soup to full readiness for 10 minutes and pour it on plates.
- - If you do not have a hand blender, but you have a regular tabletop appliance, simply pour pea mass into it along with the dressing and grind it at high speed. Then pour the resulting mashed potatoes back into the pan, bring to a boil, let it brew, pour on plates and taste forwards!