Ingredients for making pink salmon under a bread crust
- Pink salmon fillet 800 grams
- Breadcrumbs 1 cup
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Honey 2 tablespoons
- Dijon mustard 6 tablespoons or to taste
- Butter 70 grams
- Spice dried onions 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Spice dried garlic 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Paprika 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon or to taste
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Main ingredients: Pink Salmon, Bread, Greens
- Serving 4 servings
Knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Oven, Non-stick baking tray, Plates, Cooker, Saucepan, Tablespoon, Kitchen spatula
Cooking pink salmon under a bread crust:
Step 1: prepare pink salmon.First, carefully wash the fish fillet under running water and wipe with paper kitchen towels. Then we shift to a cutting board and use a knife to cut into several portioned pieces of arbitrary size. The skin can be left, it is not necessary to cut it off.
Step 2: chop the greens.
Step 3: melt the butter.Turn on the temperature of the stove to a low level and set a small pan on the burner. We take out the butter from the refrigerator and cut off a piece. After that, put it in a pan and with constant stirring with a kitchen spatula, melt the butter. It is not necessary to bring it to a boil, just simply melt the ingredient completely.
Step 4: prepare the bread sprinkle.
Step 5: mix honey with mustard.In a separate plate with a tablespoon add Dijon mustard and honey. With the same inventory, mix the contents into a smooth and uniform mass.
Step 6: prepare the fish for baking.In the baking pan, put the fish pieces and rub them with salt and black pepper. Then carefully coat the fillet with honey and mustard sauce. And the final step, sprinkle pink salmon with a mixture of breadcrumbs. Now we have all prepared the fish for baking.
Step 7: bake pink salmon.In preheated to 175 degrees Celsius oven remove the baking tray with pink salmon. Bake the dish for 20 minutes until ready. Cooking time may vary depending on the size of the fish pieces, so check the preparedness of the dish periodically. Baked until golden, we get the ruddy fish out of the oven and, using a metal spatula, separate it from the pan. We spread the pieces on a beautiful dish and can be served.
Step 8: serve pink salmon under a bread crust.Pink salmon under a bread crust is served hot; boiled cereals, mashed potatoes or a light salad of fresh vegetables are suitable as a side dish. If desired, it can be supplemented with various sauces or garnished with lemon slices. Such a fish can be prepared for lunch or dinner, as well as for a celebrated party. Cook with pleasure. Enjoy your meal!
- - For this dish, both homemade breadcrumbs and ready-made ones, for example Japanese panko, are suitable.
- - If you do not have a non-stick pan, then cover the regular pan with foil. So the fish dish will definitely not burn to the bottom of the container.
- - The spices indicated in the recipe can be supplemented with dried oregano, half a teaspoon will be enough. And also use any other mixture of aromatic spices that are suitable for fish.