Lean Pancake Ingredients
- Flour 180-200 grams
- Water 700 milliliters
- Soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil 4 tablespoons + for frying
- Sugar 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Main ingredients Flour, Sugar
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen Stove, Frying Pan, Kitchen Shovel, Soup, Ladle, Refrigerator, Whisk, Bowl, Plate, Sieve, Mixer
Cooking lean pancakes:
Step 1: prepare the flour.First of all, we need to prepare the flour for cooking. To do this, use a sieve and place it over a plate of a convenient size. Then pour the necessary amount of flour and soda, and begin to sift the components. We do this so that the flour is freed from lumps of flour and other particles, as well as saturated with oxygen and better mixed with soda.
Step 2: prepare lean pancake dough.
Step 3: fry the pancakes.We turn on the temperature of the stove to a medium level and put the pan on the burner to warm up. A bowl of dough and a clean plate in which cooked pancakes will be placed, set next to the stove. Then we pour a little vegetable oil into the preheated pan, evenly distribute it throughout the bottom and reduce the temperature of the stove a little. Now we proceed directly to the frying of a lean dish. We scoop up a small amount of batter with a ladle, slightly tilt the pan and pour the dough into the center. Then, in a circular motion, fill the entire area of the container with dough, trying not to form large holes. Fry the pancake on one side for 1 - 2 minutes until golden brown and after that with a kitchen spatula we turn it over to the other side. We put the finished pancake on a plate, and pour the next portion of the dough into the pan. As a result, we get a delicious stack of golden pancakes.
Step 4: serve lean pancakes.Beautiful, rosy lean pancakes can be served both hot and cold. As a complement to them, jam, honey or fruit sweet syrups are suitable. Also, such pancakes can be stuffed with various lean fillings, from berries and fruits to vegetables and cereals. In any case, it turns out very tasty. Enjoy your meal!
- - For the preparation of lean dough, instead of pure cold water, you can use sparkling water or prepare with sparkling water and ordinary in various proportions. This will make your pancakes more holes.
- - In the dough, you can add vanilla sugar or vanilla extract, as well as cinnamon or ground ginger, so your baking will be even more flavorful.
- - For the preparation of pancakes, it is best to use a special wide pan with low sides and a non-stick coating.
- - In a glass with a volume of 250 milliliters is placed 160 grams of wheat flour.
- - It is not necessary to beat the dough with a mixer, if you don’t have it, then use a regular whisk, intensively mixing the liquid mass.