We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Chicken Tobacco
- Chicken 700-800 grams
- Dry red wine (table) 150 ml
- Olive oil - 50 ml to taste
- Dried basil 1 teaspoon
- Dried coriander (or cilantro) 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper ½ teaspoon
- Sea salt to taste
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Sour cream 100 grams
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Chopping hammer, Sharp knife, Teaspoon, Saucepan, Plate, Frying pan, Bowl, Cooker, Plastic bag
Cooking Chicken Tobacco:
Step 1: Cut the chicken.To get started, take the chicken and rinse it thoroughly under running cold running water, then drain it. Then lay it on the cutting board with the skin down and draw the tip of the knife in the middle of the breast along the entire length of the chicken, turn it over to the other side. Then try to flatten it as much as possible and begin to beat meat with a hammer. The chicken should take a flat shape. You need to beat the meat so that it turns out even softer, and this will allow you to tightly lay the chicken in a pan, where it can evenly fry.
Step 2: Cook the marinade.
Step 3: Fry the chicken.Heat the pan over medium heat, add vegetable oil to it and gently lay the chicken so that the skin is below. Then cover it with a plate on which put a pot, for example with water. Make a small fire and fry for about 15 minutes, then turn the chicken over and fry the other side under the load.
Step 4: Cook the sauce.Peel the cloves of garlic and pass it through the garlic press, or you can crush it in a mortar, then mix it with sea salt and add sour cream. Stir everything thoroughly, the sauce is ready! When the chicken is covered with a light golden crust on both sides, you need to remove the load and use a tablespoon to spread the sauce first on one side, then on the other. Fry it on both sides until a beautiful golden crust forms. Everything, the chicken of tobacco is ready, you can serve it to the table!
Step 5: Serve the chicken tobacco.Serve this dish to the table, of course, preferably hot. For garnish you can serve potatoes, tkemali, always fresh vegetables in the form of a salad or just sliced. You can decorate the dish with any greens, branches of fresh cilantro look very appetizing. The taste is excellent, just lick your fingers! Good appetite!
- - Using the same cooking technology, you can fry chicken legs, thighs or wings.
- - If you wish, you can prepare an additional sauce, which is watered with a ready-made crispy chicken. It is very simple to make such a sauce, pour half a glass of chicken broth 3 cloves of garlic, passed through a press, and leave it for about three hours.
- - To cook this dish, it is best to use chicken grown not in a factory, but in private housing. As a rule, these chickens are fed with environmentally friendly grain, which will directly affect your health.