We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Seafood Pasta Ingredients
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil 20 milliliters
- Figured pasta in any form available in the store 250 grams
- Seafood Cocktail 250 grams
- Tomato puree 200 grams
- Cream with a fat content of 20-22% 300 milliliters
- Ground black pepper quarter teaspoon
- Main Ingredients: Shrimp, Squid, Mussels and Scallops, Octopus, Trepang
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Frying Pan, Pan
Making pasta with seafood:
Step 1: boil the paste.Well, or pasta. As you like more. Water needs a lot and it must be salted. Important detail: pay attention to the packaging. It indicates how long it takes to cook the pasta. Choose a lower value. Simply put, it should be a little undercooked. In Italian, it sounds "al dente", in Russian, "by the tooth." It is not necessary to choose Italian. The main thing is that the paste was made from durum wheat. Then pour the water and set the paste aside.
Step 2: saute the garlic.It must first be finely chopped. Garlic is fried for a short time, a couple of minutes.
Step 3: add seafood.Needless to say, your cocktail should be thawed in advance. Moreover, in a natural way. No quick defrosts in the microwave. The resulting liquid must be drained. Add seafood to the pan to the garlic. Let them lightly fry. But not for long, no more than a minute.
Step 4: add the rest of the components.First of all - tomato puree. Pay attention, it’s puree, not tomato paste. You can use ordinary tomatoes. Only they need to be peeled and finely chopped. Now let it boil for a couple of minutes, and then pour our cream here and bring it all together to a boil, stirring constantly. Let it boil, the liquid will slightly evaporate. Add salt, pepper. And finally, boiled pasta, that is, pasta. And mix everything well.
Step 5: serve to the table.This dish is eaten hot. The pasta should not cool, and the sauce thicken Bon appetit!
- - The Mediterranean diet, which includes seafood pasta, has a beneficial effect on health and reduces the risk of heart and cancer diseases. Save your health!
- - In the store, try to stretch the packaging of the sea cocktail with your fingers. If ice crystals crackle, then the cocktail has already been thawed and frozen again. This is not worth taking.
- - If you could not buy a sea cocktail, you can use peeled shrimp. But it will be shrimp pasta, not seafood.