Ingredients for cooking ham and ham canapes
- Wheat Bread 300 grams
- Boiled pork 60 grams
- Ham 60 grams
- Butter 30 grams
- Pickled cucumber 1 piece medium
- Sweet pepper 1 medium
- Dill or parsley for decoration to taste
- Main Ingredients Ham
- Serving 10 Servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting Board, Frying Pan, Skewers
Cooking canapes with ham and ham:
Step 1: fry the bread.First you need to chop it. How exactly - let your imagination tell you. This can be done with triangles, rhombs, circles, squares. Only not too large and not too small. Remember, you have to impose the remaining ingredients on these pieces and then pierce with a skewer. Place the finished pieces in a pan with heated oil and fry on both sides. How long to fry? It is better that on top a delicious crust forms, and inside the pieces remain soft.
Step 2: cut the rest of the ingredients.We cut, of course, the same shape as bread. This applies to ham and boiled pork. Pepper needs to be cleaned of seeds and walls and simply cut into medium sized pieces so that they can be pierced with a skewer. Cucumber - in ordinary rings.
Step 3: form the canapes.On the cooled pieces of bread we put boiled pork, ham, cucumber and pepper. We pierce the resulting structure with a skewer and put it on a dish.
Step 4: serve to the table.Before serving, it is good to decorate the canapes with any fresh herbs: it is best to dill or parsley. And it is possible both at the same time. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is better that the cucumber is hard. And you can pierce it both along and across.
- - If you plan to serve canapes for breakfast, tea or coffee, it is better not to use the cucumber. Try replacing it with a piece of cheese.
- - Canapés are a great snack for spirits. There is already a cucumber will be very welcome.